NB – Early Bird discounted registration fees close on Friday 21 December 2018.
The 2019 Australian Coastal Councils Conference is an opportunity for coastal planners and decision makers to share information on the latest developments in coastal planning and management from around Australia. It is also an opportunity to play an active role in national coastal policy development.
The theme for the conference is Coastal Challenges – Smarter Solutions and the program will feature topics of significant interest to coastal councils and communities, including:
- The Tsunami Threat to Australia: Sydney Harbour and National Perspectives
- Australian Coastal Cities: Climate Risks and Responses
- Sunshine Coast Council: Smart City Framework
- Online Short-term Holiday Rental Platforms: Update
- Ocean Safety and Beach Management
Join us to find out how coastal councils around the nation are finding smarter solutions to the challenges facing their communities. The conference program will be available soon at: https://coastalcouncils.org.au.
Don’t miss out! Register now
For more information and conference inquiries call 03 9399 8558, 0418 254 132 or email email@example.com